Sunday, November 10, 2013

Blessing 15 – Fellowship With God



As mentioned for the past few weeks, I have been developing spiritually over the last few months, the last few years really, and as such I'd like to share 58 Blessings that I have come across as discussed in Mike Murdock's book "The Covenant of 58 Blessings".

I will be posting weekly, 1 Blessing per week until I've covered all 58 Blessings. I pray this 58 week journey will help lead you to a life filled with
health, blessings, favor, God's glory shining on your life, your dreams coming to past, etc.

So without further delay:

Blessing 15 – Fellowship With God

Deuteronomy 31:8

New King James Version (NKJV)
And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.”

Proverbs 1:33

New King James Version (NKJV)
33 But whoever listens to me will dwell safely,
And will be secure, without fear of evil.”

Jeremiah 29:13

New King James Version (NKJV)
13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Matthew 12:50

New King James Version (NKJV)
50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”

John 14:23

New King James Version (NKJV)
23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

Revelation 3:20

New King James Version (NKJV)
20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

I highly recommend that these scriptures be studied and meditated, not only in the NKJV but also in other translations of the Holy Bible as well.

I recommend starting with the following versions, but by no means is this an exhaustive list of versions of the Holy Bible that you should limit yourself to:

MSG (The Message Translation)
AMP (The Amplified Version)
KJV (King James Version)
NLT (New Living Translation)
NIV (New International Version)
NASB (New American Standard Bible/Version)



Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley




Global Team Alliance: Team Building For Financial Freedom. We Will Help You Build Your Team And Your Dream.
  
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration:
jinicharley

Join me in
building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in Fasting From Wrong Thinking this year!

Join me in discovering
21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).

No comments:

Post a Comment