Monday, August 19, 2013

58 Blessings: Blessing 14 – Favor



As mentioned for the past few weeks, I have been developing spiritually over the last few months, the last few years really, and as such I'd like to share 58 Blessings that I have come across as discussed in Mike Murdock's book "The Covenant of 58 Blessings".

I will be posting weekly, 1 Blessing per week until I've covered all 58 Blessings. I pray this 58 week journey will help lead you to a life filled with health, blessings, favor, God's glory shining on your life, your dreams coming to past, etc.

So without further delay:

Blessing 14 – Favor

Genesis 12:2

New King James Version (NKJV)
I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.

Psalm 5:12

New King James Version (NKJV)
12 For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous;
With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

Psalm 30:5

New King James Version (NKJV)
For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.

Psalm 30:7

New King James Version (NKJV)
Lord, by Your favor You have made my mountain stand strong;
You hid Your face, and I was troubled.

Proverbs 3:4

New King James Version (NKJV)
And so find favor and high esteem
In the sight of God and man.

Proverbs 8:35

New King James Version (NKJV)
35 For whoever finds me finds life,
And obtains favor from the Lord;

Proverbs 16:15

New King James Version (NKJV)
15 In the light of the king’s face is life,
And his favor is like a cloud of the latter rain.



I highly recommend that these scriptures be studied and meditated, not only in the NKJV but also in other translations of the Holy Bible as well.

I recommend starting with the following versions, but by no means is this an exhaustive list of versions of the Holy Bible that you should limit yourself to:

MSG (The Message Translation)
AMP (The Amplified Version)
KJV (King James Version)
NLT (New Living Translation)
NIV (New International Version)
NASB (New American Standard Bible/Version)



Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

SUCCESS in 2013 and beyond = knowing your dreams, goals and desires + FREE Training to help you achieve those dreams, goals and desires
(Be sure to sign up for this training so I can help you achieve your dreams, goals and desires.)
  
"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in Fasting From Wrong Thinking this year!

Join me in discovering 21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).

No comments:

Post a Comment