Monday, April 20, 2009

New Blog for Christians In Business (CIB) Group

Hey everyone,

I decided to start a blog for the Christians In Business (CIB) group. I originally started the group in MorningCoach.com and have recently started it on some other online communities. (Please refer to the sidebar on the right for the CIB group list).

As I start the group on other communities, or update the group on these (or other communities) or I come across similar groups to CIB, I'll post the updates on the CIB blog.

If there's anything you'd like to know about me (or the CIB group) or you just want to say hi and maybe introduce yourself to me, feel free to email me: storywriterinbz@gmail.com OR christiansinbusiness.cib@gmail.com

Looking forward to get to meet you soon.

God bless...

MJ
http://budurl.com/cibblog

No comments:

Post a Comment